Do you need cloud services for your startup?
Cloud hosting is the trend every organization is willing to adopt. More and more progressive businesses give up building in-house computing infrastructures for cloud hosting services and solutions provided by giant world’s cloud providers like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud. Organizations save lots of costs and energy when they pay for what they use when they use it. For startups and small businesses, these two advantages are so crucial that we can recommend getting computing services like servers, storage, database, networking, software, application services, and other IT resources over the cloud only. But let’s put first things first and discuss what cloud services/providers exist in the modern digital world and why contemporary businesses need them to grow and thrive, especially if we talk about startups.
What are the benefits of Cloud hosting?
Here are the main advantages of managing your resources on the cloud:
- Low-priced packages of buying software, setting up and running on-site data centers.
- Increased agility allows users to operate with their files from anywhere, anytime and when required.
- Enhanced data security. Cloud service providers protect your data with the help of anti-virus programs, encryption methods and many other ways.
- Productive collaboration and integration with other cloud service providers.
- Flexible scalability. Cloud services can scale up or scale down your servers’ capacity relatively to all unexpected upgrades of your organization’s requirements.
Top cloud service providers for startups
Tech business titans as Amazon, Google, and Microsoft put a lot of thought into designing special cloud service programs with low-priced or even free-of-charge packages to help startups start working in the cloud. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud were first and have succeeded in infrastructure-as-a- / software-as-a- / platform-as-a- / service models, cloud-based data, and other top technologies. All of them are good enough and each organization chooses the ideal for their specific cases service provider. We mostly work with AWS.
What is AWS and what can you do with it?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) a well-known global largest online book store also made a statement to be the world’s largest public cloud provider that offers compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and thrive. S3 storage solution and EC2 virtual machine were the first services AWS provided and just in 12 years, this grew in massive infrastructure offering thousands of new services and features like platform as a service (Paas), IaaS (infrastructure as a service) and over 75 other solutions. In simple English you can do the following with AWS:
- Run web and application servers in the cloud
- Store all your files on the cloud so you can access them from anywhere
- Utilize MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or SQL Server to store information
- Utilize Content Delivery Network (CDN) to deliver files quickly around the world
- Send emails to your customers in bulk.
Companies all over the world adopt cloud technology/ Operating on AWS clouds is a comfortable, effective and cost-efficient way you conduct your business. However, often it’s not easy to configure AWS services correctly, especially for startups. In most cases, startup leaders turn to companies that provide AWS-managed services for their talented teams to create and implement a cost-efficient AWS infrastructure.